Paper Punches and Crepe Paper Flowers | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Paper Punches and Crepe Paper Flowers

I have a load of paper punches that I somehow have picked up over these year and unfortunately not used them at all thanks to having a great Michaels store a few steps away from my home....

I thought I should put these and all the stacks of paper I have left over after all my orders and all the paper I have ordered for the 3 books I wrote a while back,so some time back I was in card making deluge..and recently I came back to these and thought this was the time to take pictures of them and perhaps redesign a few of them to sent to loved ones..especially with my new cricut machine that I have to add sentiments..

I sometime looks at all the paper I have and wonder and gulp :-) as I am sure all crafters do..

Here are some basic card I made all created using paper punches,some are via Martha Stewart and some are Fiskars..


This one used quilling ideas I have in the book "How to Make 100 Paper flwoers"


this one paired with my paper dahlia I made recently and the leaves I cut using my new cricut explore (isn't it beautiful! and what a breeze to make them)


A modified vintage rose in yellow


and here below is another one with Martha's punches along with a note card!



Here is by the way some pictures of  boxes that crafters have done who have my kit "Origami Boxes Super Paper Pack"! Lovely paper and a steal at the prices,check your local Barnes and Nobles for both the kits!



pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover