stephanotis purple and lavendar wedding bouquet for Tam | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

stephanotis purple and lavendar wedding bouquet for Tam

I have been working on Tam's order as you can see.Tam is a wonderful bride I feel, she was very flexible (takes off a lot of pressure on my side) and so I felt this bouqet came out very very beautiful and I could choose what went well.

Tam had very very beautiful choices of orange berries,purples flowers and blue forget not,willows,stephanotis.Trust me I was thrilled to read her order enquiry and her combo and jumped right into it as I just knew the combinations was awesome!So Tam all credits to you!






For the purple flowers I chose were dahalias,clematis,ranunculus -one of the best paper dahlias I have ever made I feel.. and one of my best bouquets I have made in paper! I am sure Tam is going to get many Q's like "this is paper?" like I always do at home when guest come..The willow I used brown curly ones and by stroke of luck I saw purple berries -ha -what luck! just a perfect match for everything.


The grooms bout has orange berries,willows,stephanotis finished of with a sheer ribbon.I added a contrast tie of purple,just to add a pop.



The corsages have 3 stephanotis,willows,finsihed with 2 colored ribbons!



The bouts have berries and have the purple ties too!

Tam I really hope you will not forget to send me the pictures please..I would like to see how the flowers looked for the wedding for the design point of view.Pictures of the wedding helps a lot especially let me know what works and what does not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't tell you the feeling I have just looking at all the pics...they are incredible and you are extremely creative and talented...I am so happy to have found your blog...I also make flowers but then nothing can match what I saw to day...its inexplicable...I would love to get tips and ideas and advise from you....God Bless you........... Love Maggie:)

lifeledbylove said...

These are amazing! Everything on here is extremely amazing!

katiejo said...

Hi! I absolutely love this bouquet design! I am getting married in September and am interested in possibly ordering a paper bouquet from you. I would like one exactly like the one above minus the berries and purple ribbon the stem. My colors are dark purple, light purple, and hint of silver; therefore, I would like a silver accent instead of the berries and a white ribbon around the center of the stem. Please let me know more about your pricing and details!! Thanks!:)

How to Make 100 Paper Flowers said...

sure do let me know your email address and I will get in touch.

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover