Paper Dahlias David Austin Roses | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Paper Dahlias David Austin Roses

I have been putting some time into exploring some new techniques that I have always wanted to use using some techniques I accrued over the years of making paper flowers,here are some first fruits - dahlia.

I have been taking it easy and will be till Nov end :-) more on that blessing after November end:-)












Meanwhile here are some sneak peaks into flowers I was working on and some peaks into some of the boxes in the new book coming out in Jan 



The pink flowers are made from scraps of crepe paper leftover of the dahlias! The how to to make the origmai box is featured in the new Origami Box Book on Amazon now on sale for $9.63











pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover