gardenia wedding cake flower in clay for Ceci | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

gardenia wedding cake flower in clay for Ceci



I have been many a times requested to make the gardenias again and again and the picture my clients sent me is this one

Now here are the flower made for Ceci.The flower look absolutely delightful! there is 4 inch gardenias and one 3 inch one.I didn't get enough time to make the third layer of the dummy cake but the flower would just look even more lovelier on mor tiers!!!



If you like this to order please email me at stjudescreationsATyahoo.com or look up my listing on etsy at white gardenia wedding cake

No comments:

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover