Wedding cake topper with birds | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Wedding cake topper with birds

Wedding cakes with cute bird toppers are one of the most popular ideas in the wedding industry.Mary emailed me if I could recreate one of my previous bird topper with solabo wood flowers.




The topper for Mary was handcrafted with a moss filled handmade nest and 2 cute birds perched on it.You can buy a similar one here or here too customized to your choice.The solabo wood flowers are handmade and very earthy and elegant flowers.It's been a while since I created from this medium so it's been a nice switchout from the usual paper flowers! It usually comes in rolls in white and bright colors,let me know if any of you have tried out this medium?

 




pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover