65 Paper Roses Arrangement in Pink | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

65 Paper Roses Arrangement in Pink

I have been away and so it's been quite awhile here but busy.Sharon got in touch before I left to ask if I could do a paper flower arrangement containing 65 flower for a friend in a hospital who recently underwent double lung transplant.I was only happy to make them.I offered to pink roses in bud form and here there are! They took longer than I anticipated,I forgot roses have so many petals!!

I can say till date this is going to be my favorite paper flower arrangement I have done and trust me I have done many over the years! Simplicity always brings out beauty. I am sure this is going to requested again.


paper rosespaper roses arrangementpaper flowersget well soon roses




I took a quick video of it which is one my youtube channel!



They are so much more prettier in person,so I hope we are going to have one happy person in the hospital.

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover