How to Make 100 Paper Flowers in Czech! | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

How to Make 100 Paper Flowers in Czech!

I received a surprise in my mail today morning! It looks like "How to Make 100 Paper Flowers" will be now available in Czek and with an absolutely wonderful cover.This edition will be in paper back equally cute as the hardbound.

crepe paper flowers book diy
Note: it is Czech - please note correction..

diy crepe paper flower arrangement

That aside I went shopping ahead of the winter storm here in New England and here is what I found there.I just couldn't resist picking these beauties up. Forced crocuses in a dutch croc and a windmill.SO gorgeous..









A beautiful verse that came to my  mind when I saw these!

"And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship," Exodus 31/3

No comments:

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover