Improvising on your craft skills | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Improvising on your craft skills

I am a huge fan of paper flowers of course which is why I wrote my book.. but I am a huge fan of flower arrangements and constantly drool over the fresh bouquets and arrangements that I see in magazines.

While making paper flowers I think we should think out of the box and try to mix and match ideas together. Here I have added clay flower to burgundy  bud roses along with green fillers.The arrangement is a gift for my aunt.


 The next arrangement is clay flowers that are mixed together with some artificial succulents which has been my weakness for a while. Check my pin board out for the succulents

You are welcome to pin them onto your  board - how much out of box are you going to think for your next craft project?

Do you like this article - then do share using the share button below!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a specific show that I watch and listen to. The host, Andrew Warner, interviews successful entrepreneurs, mostly from Pakistani Dramas the online startup world. If that's a topic that interests you, the interviews are excellent and there are transcripts available with each show.
http://dramapk.net/

Bianca MacFarlane said...

Thank you for writing this blog

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover