DIY Easy Paper Flower Tutorials | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

DIY Easy Paper Flower Tutorials


Would you like to make easy paper flowers for this Spring with complete step by step tutorials all in one book?

"Flowers are everywhere this time of year, and it's even in our craft books! I am a knitter and crocheter, but I used to dabble in origami & every once in a while I still do. I was thrilled when I was contacted to review this book because I was hoping it would inspire me to play with paper again - and it did !

Maria breaks the book up by materials and technique - using crepe paper (maybe obvious to a lot of people, but news to me!), scrapbook paper, construction paper (which to me immediately means affordable and bright colors!), paper napkins (another affordable option), origami paper (easily bought at craft chains like Michael's, and I happen to have a package here), quilling paper strips (something I've never done but might try thanks to this book), and recycled paper. Maria also talks about what type of glue and wire you should use, and what other materials she recommends, making it easy for beginners like me to get started.

Another feature I appreciate is the fact that the book is spiral bound so the pages lay flat. Why don't all craft books do this?

There are also step by step photographs besides the written direction.

Some of my favorite projects include the tulip (unbelievably lifelike using doublette crepe paper in yellow, black, and green), bird of paradise (also using doublette crepe paper), pinwheels (not really a flower, but very cute, and uses double sided scrapbook paper), and the Kusudama Flower, using scrapbook paper, and something I actually made before years ago as a teen (I vividly remember making some to give to my dad for Father's Day).

I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to begin playing with paper."


Click link below to buy the book!


How to Make 100 Paper Flowers

No comments:

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover