This week giveway is a ring bearer bridal pillow with a birds nest using a woodland theme.This is ring bearer pillow using a woodland theme.The ring bearer pillow is a birch wood on which 2 cute birds are nestled on a cushion of green moss.The rings can be tied onto the ribbon.
This would be great photo op for the ring bearer :-)and would be great to show off in the house after the ceremony on a small cupcake stand.It can even be displayed next to the cake on the cake table after the ceremony.
Many other choices are available at my shop so do come by!
My shop is at: http://stjudescreations.etsy.com
My blog is at : http://stjudescreations.blogspot.com
Be sure to check out her shop of handmade flowers...See other items from the shop from the Spotlight shop.
It up for grabs for anyone who follow the rules:
To enter the giveaway you can complete any of the following tasks. Please leave your contact email address in your comment(s) so that we can notify you if you are a winner. Completing multiple tasks will get you multiple entries into the giveaway.
Each task must be added as separate comment in order to count as an additional entry. If you do not leave an email address your entry will be disqualified.
1. Follow the Catholic Etsy Artists Blog by using the google friend connect tool (bottom left).
2. Leave a comment in the etsy treasury created here
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to your tweet.
4. "Like" on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catholic-Etsy-Artists-Guild/1382649028762625. Blog post about our giveaway with a link to our blog and leave a comment with the link to your blog post.
6. Tell us your favorite item from Etsy shop stjudescreations sponsporing the giveaway for this week.
Giveaways ends Saturday Dec18th and the watch out for the next giveaway!
The winnder for last week's Peacock tag was codisweepstakes2 (@) gmail(dot)com Congrats and you will be contacted shortly!
I'm reading: Giveaway wedding ring bearer pillow bird nestTweet this! Posted by How to Make 100 Paper Flowers