Dahlia wedding bouquet pictures | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Dahlia wedding bouquet pictures

I have been busy with some orders and I am behind posting many wedding pictures that brides have mailed back - This one is Tam's dahlia wedding bouquet with my most requested wedding bouuqet in action! Thank you so much Tam so much for senting them!
She has been one of my sweetest brides I and enjoyed making the bouquet for her!






Feedback:
So. 1st. Thank you so much. Though it has been over a year, I still have the warmest thoughts of our flower experience. You were so lovely to work with through the whole process. I would gladly to repeat the whole thing! I cannot recommend you enough to newly engaged friends and I still have my gorgeous bouquet to enjoy everyday. Thank you so much for using your talents for good! You are just amazing!

Here are some of the photos I meant to send. I tried to pick some that featured your wonderful work and some that are just of the reception!

Hope you are well and that business is great!

Warmly,
Tam

No comments:

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover