first anniversary gift for Lee | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

first anniversary gift for Lee

Lee had ordered a first anniversary paper flowers gift for his new bride and sent me these wonderful pictures of his lovely bride holding this gorgeous  bouquet.

On close examinations I found it contained freesias,peonies,dahlias,orchids,roses.
I was thrilled to do this as most of the flowers are pretty new to me and I just fell in love with the combination and here is whhat I tried to make :-) hope I did justice to the bouquet.

Lee was absolutely patient as I had been sick and having ridculous issues with my eyes - I have been back up -anyway thank you so much for your patience and hope your wife will like it!




paper flowers
first anniversary gift




wedding paper flower bouquet

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover