Poppy arrangement for ZEDO Inc AdTech | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Poppy arrangement for ZEDO Inc AdTech

I had an order for an arrangement for ZEDO Inc.(my brother works there..) and he requested the flowers to be in thier logo colors- a lime green and orange and black combination It is for display in the ZEDO booth for the upcoming ADTECH.I sometimes do a bit of part time programming for them..

I chose orange anemone poppies,green orchids and added light orange mums,the arrangement has green leaf loops and fern curls.The arrangement is pretty large and such arrangements would look lovely even in the foyer of a house (custom color requests welcome!) It's been a while since I did any large arrangement -(my house is full of these and my mom and sister rotates them often)



No comments:

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover