Pink dahlia paper flower wedding bouquet | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Pink dahlia paper flower wedding bouquet

Ann liked the pink dahlia wedding bouquet that Katie had ordered earlier and requested the same but with a brighter pink color for the dahlia.


The bouquet has gorgeous accents to it like pink beaded fillwer,pearl and crystal fillers,swarovski crystal centers for each dahlia.

She ordered 2 corsage for the bridesmaids in ivory.I made 3 flower and added plum accents as their dresses are shades of plum.

The men get boutonierres of ivory stephanotis and violets (my first time I am doing this) I added a few velvet leaves and they look gorgeous with ivory satin ties.

1 comment:

florists online said...

I am a fresh user of this site so here i saw many articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your adjacent articles.

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover