lotus water lily wedding bouquet | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

lotus water lily wedding bouquet


I have shifted finally into the new place(love the extra space).Just before the new place was notified to us I had just taken up an order for Julia and found during the move I had to make the flower due to the close time frame.Anyway since I gave her my word I thought I wil go ahead and do the order although it was a bit stressful :-).




The bouquet has 3 large clay water lily lotus like flower which I handshaded to a royal blue tips (the picture is not quite revealing on the shading I think) then it has bright magenta orchids,royal blue filler flower and yellow berries and flower fillers.I tried out the deeper royal blue and felt it lacked realism and so I went for the lighter tone and shaded in the deeper hues.It finished off with a royal blue satin wrap.


The father have a paper flower boutonierres of orchids and a leaf and the mother have a similar version.



The groom has a mini water lily bud.




Hope Julia likes this one.The order is all set for shipping asap since her wedding is next week!!!How I would love to recieve pictures of this wedding! The bride is going to be wearing my gardenia hair flower also!

2 comments:

florists online said...

Brilliant! This is a really marvelous stuff for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger. I was curious to see a stuff like that. Fabulous post!

Dave clear said...

This blog is very very informative and also if you wants more information vip night club booking

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover