Paper Calla lily wedding bouquet for Nicole | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Paper Calla lily wedding bouquet for Nicole

Nicole has ordered her bouquet quite a while back and I took a long time to make it-I didnt expect so many orders this year! Thank you so much Nicole for your patience.I do hope you will like the bouquet I made for you.

The bridal bouquet is made up of red paper calla lilies ,since Nicole was so patient :-) I just had to do something extra special.I am not a fan of the green floral tape so I made nice stems for her! Just took more time on it but worth the effort.





I changed my mind soo many time on what color and type ribbon fits what (Sometime I get mad at myself for being so picky) -finally I decided to all RED satin.It was what matched well in the end.

The bridesmaids hold white calla lilies with red wrap and white pins.

Hope she likes it!n

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olá! I am Brazilian and I do not speak English… but I love the artificial flowers and I am looking for to learn to make them. .achei its blog and was astonished with its flowers… assist could me with some teaching (tutorial) so that I can develop this art? We do not have professors here and my dream is to be able to make flowers… thanks!

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover