Anemone Wedding Cake Topper revisited for bouquets | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Anemone Wedding Cake Topper revisited for bouquets

I have been requested many times to make anemones wedding bouquets for brides.Anemones wedding cakes are the latest now in the bridal scene and I have about 3 bookings this spring for bridal bouquets with them and anemone wedding cake topper.I am really looking forward in making them.Here is the picture I think about 5 brides have forwarded me a very nicely decorated set of cakes.




Here are some old pictures I had done of blue anemones! which I though I should revisit and arrange for my viewers that they know the range of colors options







Orange and yellow anemone held together






Today I had an urgent request from a bride's wedding coordinator whose baker suddenly stood up on them and she asked if I could do a large anemone flower for the bride's cake.Th flower would be the only flower atop the cake and lo and behold she forwarded me the same picture! I thought I would give it a try in decorative clay and here is the result
anemonecake Mind you the flower is 5 to 6 inches across! Here is my listing for it at Anemone cake anemone cake

where you can buy one similiar to it





I liked the idea very much especially for a bride on a budget! I think I need to find a cake "form" from somewhere to take pictures of flowers atop it.Right now my simple paper box will have to do:-)

Here is a new set of 5 I made


and here is a set of 5.Click on picture to take to the listing.

3 comments:

Loulabelle Kent said...

This looks wonderful! I love it!

I am getting married in June 2011 and I would love Anemones but I think that they are out of season then. This could be the answer.

Do you sell them in the UK please?

Vanessa Santiago said...

hi there! i desperatly need some anemones for my wedding cake!!!! how can i order some.? i need them white with black center. please contact me a.s.a.p!!!!
vanee2127@aol.com

How to Make 100 Paper Flowers said...

yes,I do ship to UK but via priority international only!

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover