Wedding centerpieces arrangement with hydrangeas and anemones | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Paper Flower Tutorial by Maria Noble

Paper Flower Tutorial by Maria Noble

Wedding centerpieces arrangement with hydrangeas and anemones

Wedding centerpieces with hydrangeas and anemones -A few days ago my floral arrangement got sold and I was very thrilled!

These arrangements can be custom designed as wedding centerpieces also with custom flowers!




I hoep to be making more! I am on order of gardenias,hope to be getting some pictures up soon!

1 comment:

Tasha F said...

I LOVE these! They are the most amazing things I have ever seen. I hope I can find you in a couple years when I start planning my wedding.
Keep up the amazing work!

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover