Anniversary gift fall a calla and roses wedding bouquet in paper! | Handmade PaPer FloweRs by Maria Noble

Anniversary gift fall a calla and roses wedding bouquet in paper!

Philip got in touch a few weeks ago to see if I could recreate for him his wife's wedding bouquet of pale orangy vendala's and stone orange shaded callas interspersed with hypercium berries and sweet ruskus leaves.






I know I will of course not be able to recreate it exact in paper but here is the closes I got.I had a swing at my old pazzles cutting machine  for the sweet ruskus leaves the pdf which I will share with my readers.yes I will! So keep watching and like us on my facebook page for it.


I hand shaded the roses and the calla lilies too! Do hashtag your creations with #100paperflowers
Please do share this post!

pinterest

ShareThis

Would you like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

amazon1

amazon

 
Pin It button on image hover